In person worship is at 10:00 a.m. Covid protocols remain in effect.
Questions or concerns: firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-987-5041.
The congregation of Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church will hold a congregational meeting following 10 a.m. worship. This meeting is important to approve budget for 2023 and accept an edit to our constitution to establish a new number for a quorum.
IN OTHER NEWS
1. The Lutheran Church Women will resume monthly meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of the month beginning on January 17, 2023 at 1:30 in the afternoon. Meetings will be held in the narthax on ground level.
2. CHOIR PRACTICE THURSDAY EVENINGS: Voices are needed to lead congregational singing each Sunday. All are welcome. Consider adding your voice to special Sundays on a short-term commitment. Our Music Ministry Director, Karen Kettles will reach out to you with more details if you leave your contact with the church office.
3. Watch for updates of THE SEWING ROOM. Wednesday morning at 9:30 opening will resume in February. All wanting to use their sewing skills on community and international assistance projects are welcome. It is a very much ecumenical group. Call Pat or John for more details. 705 945 6741 Come when you can and leave when you want. Drop off items sewn or pick up material needed. Sew for the morning or part of it.
4. EGG CARTONS FOR ST. VINCENT PLACE
St. Vincent Place would appreciate any egg cartons (dozen sized) for redistribution of bulk eggs that they have been recently receiving again. You may bring your empty egg cartons to Zion on Sunday or during office hours. Thank you.
5. PAULINE’S PLACE MANNA BASKET: As each month, the Manna Basket for Pauline’s Place needs filling. Food and household items donated are delivered at the end of each month.
6. Zion is looking forward to celebrating 100th year as a congregation in October 2023. Contact Pastor Brad if you would like to be part of the planning for this event.
Zion as of July 2022 has leased the new section of our building to tenants, Pinch Engineering.
Masks wearing included.